• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

NEEDED! ‘72 D200 - Front Driver Side Hub

Von_Quixote

Reaction score
Hello all,
Having a rough time finding this hub. Bought this truck, went to replace ball joints and the hub/rotor installed was the wrong one!

The hub and rotor are the two part type, measure 12.52” in diameter, and use A3/A5 bearings.

At this point, I’m contemplating a complete swap of the front end if anyone has one, has any suggestions to finding this, or for a swap, please contact me!.

IMG_9291.JPG

IMG_9298.JPG

IMG_9297.jpg

IMG_9457.jpeg

IMG_9462.jpeg

IMG_9463.jpeg

i've got a few rotor hub combos i'll look at them , but how tall is your hub and bearing nose ? i can measure mine later to see if your numbers match mine .

Hollanders says that it's a 72 only rotor, and there are two different diameters (12.52 and 12.82). Everything with that (spindle, caliper bracket, rotor) is 72 only, control arms are the same as the rest of the 70's but may have different ball joints depending on HD or not. So you should be able to swap out the entire spindle assemblies and be OK. I'm parting out a 73 D200 right now, but shipping to California might be astronomical!

Back