• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

need floorboards for a 1980 Dodge D100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought mine through a NAPA store locally..... they are Sherman panels.. they are pretty good, my cost was 45.00 +tax each. these panels need some cutting here and there because I wanted as close to an OE fit as possible. Goodmark has them, but they look wrinkled and somewhat distorted in their website pic's. Don't remember the price on the goodmark panel's. Good Luck.

Good floorboards are hard to find and they take a lot of time to take apart so that you can reuse them.Cheap would be to go to a salvage yard and buy an old beat up hood.Lots of people do that.I have two factory floor panels-no rust-but not cheap.

Thanks! I'll have to see if my local NAPA can get them too. Would have never thought of checking there

Got mine for my '78 D100 from rockauto, don't know the make but fair price and good quality

thanks corre - i checked out Rockauto and if i don't get them from NAPA, that's where I will go. They have good prices on their shipping as well.

Yep, most of my truck is now made up with rockauto parts, need more room on my steel closet because when I order some things they always send magnetic stickers/photos of finished projects "using Rockauto parts" I also found Partstrain very good but because I'm not living in the USA it's more of a hassle to get the parts home to me, I wish you all the best with your project
corre camino

Ended up just using some 18 gauge sheetmetal to get the job done. Total cost - $28 for sheet metal and about $10 for some duraglass/filler. Then sprayed on some 2-part urethane bed-liner

floor boards pic1.jpg

floor boards pic5.jpg

floor boards pic2.jpg

floor boards pic3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back