• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

My 153 Dodge p/u

Cwhite13

Reaction score
Hello all! I am in the process of restoring a 53 Dodge truck. I am, well it's going slooooowwww. Anyway, doesn't hurt to keep the motivation going and look for the things that I wanna put on it, which brings me here. I am looking for a grill not the single or triple, but only the double. I know it can be found on a couple of different years. Also, I am looking for motor mounts, I have done a few searches and keep coming up with newer versions of what they are calling motor mounts, not sure if they're suitable for it though. Any information or links would be greatly appreciated. :)
Thanx
Cwhite!

Let me the first to welcome you to the site "Cwhite13" ! How about posting a few pictures of the ole girl ? .... I know the grill your looking for and I'll keep my eye's open for one for yah . There's all different generations of Dodge trucks here , who knows one of the other members might be able to find what your looking for to .

Back