• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

moparbill

moparbill

Reaction score
Hello from southcentral Missouri. I have owned so many trucks through the years that I lost track of them long ago. At the present time I have two 78 Dodge stepsides. One has a 383ci big block Dodge motor with headers, small cam Torker intake and Carter Competition 750cfm carb, the other has a stroker 400 with a hot cam, headers, Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock 4bbl carb. Both are 727 transmissions. My next one is an 82 Jeep Scrambler with a 305ci Olds motor with a 4bbl intake & 4bbl carb, headers and a 4speed. It has a 4inch lift with mag wheels and 33inch tall tires. Next is a 53 Willys Pickup with a V6 Ford motor and 3speed with over drive. I have 31inch tires on it and it is a 4x4. I have a 79 4x4 Dodge 3/4 ton with 360ci small block and 4speed. Then I have a 79 Dodge 1/2 ton 4x4 with 360ci, auto, and last is an 82 Dodge 1/2 two wheel drive with 318ci, auto. Last but no least is a 73 Jeep J4000 pickup with a 360ci auto with a steel flat bed and it is 4x4.

Welcome aboard Moparbill I was just in Roby Missouri and picked this up.

IMG00994-20111002-1355.jpg

That's just my trucks. I have a 68 Plymouth Satellite two door hardtop w/small block with a hot Mopar cam, headers, Edelbrock LD340 intake and a Carter Competition 750 carb. It's a 4speed car. I have a 64 Dodge Polara two door hardtop, push button auto small block, I have a 1964 Dodge 383ci big block waiting for it's place in the Polara. Among several others.

Welcome from Massachusetts . Sound's like a hellava collection of Mopars you got there .

Welcome aboard this great new and growing site moparbill, I am just to your south in Jonesboro Arkansas.
I have always wanted a Jeep Scrambler, They are so hard to find anymore, I miss my 71 Jeepster Camando, it was a V6 Dontles Buick powered machine that even had a PTO drive out the side of the tran's, You have a great collection going on there in Missouri

Back