• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED Maroon door interior panels

What year interior panels will fit your 85? I have some from a 78, but have no idea when they changed patterns....

I think they will physically fit but the 70s are different than the 80s ones might be alright if I use both of them that are the same.
I'll be in Ohio around Norwalk /Sandusky in August so that might be a possibility.

87-93 all use the "long" door panel. '70's and 80's short door panels are interchangeable but are not identical so using a pair together is a necessity. I have a pair of blue ones from the '80's with matching door pulls. minimum crazing on upper edge but they were repainted in close to original blue (which does not hide any scratches or crazing) . Can send pics to text / email if you PM me your info

I was wondering when they changed over to the full size inner door panels.
Personally I don't care which style I find for this truck as long as they match each other. This is. a long term resto/overhaul. I am gonna be adding AC for sure, if the rest of the parts fall my way I may switch to power windows, I might add those too but not a priority at the moment.

Back