• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Latest edition of RockAuto news is out....Plymouth Trail Duster featured

kiwigtx

International Mod
Staff member
Reaction score
***Not me obviously :moparsmiley:

1644101143215.png

I recently came across this 1979 Plymouth Trail Duster. Technically, it is the lesser known twin of the Dodge Ramcharger, built in small numbers between 1974 and 1981. Therefore, it is very rare nowadays, so when I found this one, I bought it right away. The Plymouth is mostly matching numbers, painted in “Teal Frost” with (somewhat) color-keyed interior. It has four wheel drive and is powered by the optional 360cid V8 engine. The km/h speedometer suggests it was first delivered to either Canada or Europe.

Unfortunately, many parts got lost over the years – and others, which do not really belong there, were added. So, as with my previous project cars, I knew that there would be a lot of work involved in bringing this Plymouth back to its OEM-style glory. Luckily, RockAuto was there to supply me with all parts needed, from belts to switches, to relays amd spare tire mounts - you name it. With seamless and super fast delivery, even across the Atlantic Ocean.

I cannot wait to take that convertible steel top off soon!

Tobi in Austria

Back