• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just signed in

Reaction score
[SUB]Hi everyone,
I've been a member on For A-bodies only & For B-bodies only for quite awhile now and wanted to sign in on this site 'cause I want to get back to work on my '63 Dodge Town Panel truck. I know this will be a good sorce for tech questions and parts as the other two sites are. The chassis on this truck is all done and I just dropped the body back on her. Was originally a slant 6 with a three on the tree but I swapped in the drivetrain out of a '86 cop car. 318 4-barrel w/ auto trans. Looking forward to using this site and posting pics of this project.
PS.( I also have a 1987 Dodge W-100 that I might need parts for now and then also!!!)
[/SUB]

Panel Truck.jpg

87 4x4.jpg

Now all you need to do is get a Jeep and join For-Jeeps-Only too! Welcome to FTO.

Looking forward to watching the build. That running gear turned out real nice. Body looks solid too.

Great project!

PS- Sounds like you may have to use the Power Wagon to get through hurricane Sandy's flooding rain and wind debris next week. They're saying I may have to put the snow tires on the Dodge come Monday night from Sandy's wrap-around snow.

Thanks for the welcome!!! Flying to Arizona in the morning to see kids/grandkids. Will just miss the storm but will probably be throwing out all the food in my freezer when I get back.

I hope you had a good visit, and let me welcome you to this great new site that has been very helpful
for me, looking forward to you Dodge pannel build
memike from fabo.

Back