• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Just another cold Canadian

Trifecta

Reaction score
New member from Cobble Hill B.C. Had this truck for awhile now dont drive it because of the tbi. Hoping to resolve that. Git er done

:welcome: aboard from the deep south of the north border...hope all of your snow is gone...:smokin:

Welcome to the site from just north of you, in Parksville. Post some pics of your truck.

Hey 70dartmike does the name indicate that you own a 70 dart.

Yep I do. 70 Dart Custom (2 door), just had a 340 built for it. 8 3/4 with 3.23's, F8 green on green.

DSC02743.jpg

DSC02742.jpg

Got a bunch of Mopars.
70 Dart Custom
67 Barracuda notch
65 Fargo PowerWagon W300
66 Dodge PowerWagon W300
65 Valiant V200
62 Dart 330
70 Duster
74 Dart parts car
75 Dart parts car

And some other brands.

Do you have any Mopars or any other projects? Or just interested?

Right on, looks great! 340? Or 383? Did you buy it recently? There was one for sale for a long time in Port Alberni, but it may have been a 69, I can't remember.

009.JPG010.JPG
Right on, looks great! 340? Or 383? Did you buy it recently? There was one for sale for a long time in Port Alberni, but it may have been a 69, I can't remember.
Bought the car April 1st off ebay. Cars from Sacramento,ended up having a spun bearing after we got it home. SO we're just in the midst of a fresh 340 build.

009.JPG

010.JPG

Bought the car April 1st outa Sacramento, off eaby. Somehow after all the inspections car ended up having a spun bearing don't know how seller got that one past me or if it was just crappy timing. So we're in the midst of a fresh 340 build.009.JPG010.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

4 speed or auto? I'm actually in Central America right now, battling my way through Honduras and Nicaragua to get to Costa Rica and Panama, but when I get home I'll let you know, and maybe I'll swing by to check out the Dart and whatever else you have.

It's an automatic. Peter Willie is doing a fresh 727 for it as well. What you doing over in that neck of the woods?

Mind if I ask you what he's charging you for it? I have a 727 that I need rebuilt to hold out behind the 340, but not sure who to take it to.
My girlfriend and I are travelling through Central America for 2 months. We just spent a month in Guatemala, and ventured out to Tikal and Belize, and now we're in Honduras for a few days, and then like I said, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama. I am an electrician who has been working in northern Alberta, in the oil sands, for a couple years, so it was a time to take some time off. I have August and September off as well, to enjoy at home, and hopefully get to some car shows.
The Dart is getting some minor body work/paint done starting August I hope, and the Barracuda is next. It needs front fenders, and quarters, but otherwise is in good shape. The Valiant is a 4 door daily driver, which Carmen and I will be taking to Salmon Arm for a music festival in August. The 65 Fargo, I may take to some car shows. The 75 Ford 4x4 is a daily driver, but not the greatest on fuel.. 10:1 390.
Oh, I'm parting a 70 Duster, if you know anyone needing parts. Factory TX9 black exterior, with red interior.
I also have a 53 - 55 International pickup for sale. It's got a straight 6 with a Ford 9" rear. I'd like to get around $400 for it, just to see it go to a decent home and to get rid of it.

Will you be going to Thunder In The Valley, or any car shows?

Haven't got a solid # out of him yet. I had a 904 which wouldn't have done the job,so he's also providing the core. Peter is by far the most knowledgable in terms of mopars and transmissions. Whatever it costs it will be right. As for the car shows we'll see,honestly cars probably not going to be ready until the end of the month.Sounds like you've got a few irons in the fire.

Yaa.. sounds more like I've got a problem.. Luckily the Fargo and Dart and Valiant hardly need any body work, and the 75 Hiboy is in great shape. It came from the interior, so no rot.

Welcome from the Natural State of Arkansas, Hope you can get that truck up and running, I see you have a good start on the Dart!!
looking great.

Welcome from the Natural State of Arkansas, Hope you can get that truck up and running, I see you have a good start on the Dart!!
looking great.
Hey thanks. Yeah trucks taking a bit of a back seat right now, but hoping to begetting to her at the end of summer.

Back