• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

j clamp bed cover

Paul S

Reaction score
My 2013 Doge Ram 1500 came with a soft tri-fold bed cover that had pressure j claps to secure it to the bed. I'm in need of a replacement but haven't found any after multiple internet searches.
Does anyone know who manufactures such a cover?

There are no markings on the cover or rails? Like many thing there are ways to determine the manufacture if we know what to look for.

So you're really looking for a complete bed cover? I misunderstood. I have to ask why you'd want another if the first blew away, though. I had one that blew loose once, I repaired it and a year later it blew loose again in a crosswind. That time I replaced it with a different one that locks along both rails and shouldn't blow loose ever, but it was pretty spendy.

Babble done, have you checked the Ram dealer? They sell some that are trifolds, in fact my original one came from them although it wasn't a trifold. Talking with a local accessory dealer it sounds like they had no clue who made the Ram covers for Dodge.

Took a load of sand and the cover wouldn't fit inside the truck. I was able to lock down the clamps closest to the tailgate but not the ones closest to the cab. The updraft once I was on the highway was too much and the cover blew off. Contacted the dealer, they claimed they could could replace. Cover cost over $1000 and I would have to go there to order. I live in Suffolk now on Eastern Long Island and the dealer is in the Bronx about 60 miles away. I don't want to take the trip or the expense if I can locate online or have shipped. I was the best cover and a real ease to use. I've tried a standard tri-fold and it blew off even though it was properly anchored and the emergency clamp didn't prevent the blow off.

Back