• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

It is starting

Was hoping to leave in the morning for home. Looks like I will be stuck here another day.
Different being somewhere that thinks 1/4" of rain is a lot.
Not sure what they would do here if it rained like it does at home. Couple inches a day would shut the place down.

Nice bright sunny day, except for when the eclipse made it a little dark, hit 70 degrees. Little cool down coming for the weekend, temps in the 50's

It was a weird cloudy day here, upper 50's with a light breeze. Felt good as I biked to my storage unit three times, as I forgot some tools, then needed more! Parting out a car in a storage unit is a new experience. They claim it will I'll be in the 70's this weekend, I'm good with that. I need good weather, it's car season and I have a bunch of work to do!

@7mopar the mess is getting better, but man, where did all this crap came me from? I need shelves, bad. Hopefully I can get the three workbenches I have stored, over to the house soon, that'll at least help getting the garage set up, sort of. Nev r enough room.

I just got done building shelves. For someone else. Will have more to build later this year.

IMG_20240326_145254.jpg

Back