• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

INtroducing New Member: mitsubishi diesel

Reaction score
I drive an old truck. I don't get in a hurry to go anywhere. I bought a 78 D200 with the mitsubishi diesel, and now I'm kicking myself in the butt. I've been working on cars since I was 10 years old and I'm tired of it. I'm going to make it roadworthy, or try to, and then decide whether to keep it or not.

Welcome.
I have heard of the Mitsubishi powered Dodges. What trans did they put in them and what problems do you keep having? Other than the oddity factor of the truck it may make sense to convert it to gas.

I got the rear brakes on and I'm waiting for a master cylinder. Then I can drive it. I believe it either has some injectors that need replacing or it has some weak cylinders. If it is weak cylinders I'm going to sell it or convert it to gas. It has the 727 transmission.

Hi!
Great truck/engine
Remember: Anyone can drive a "slow vehicle" fast!
It take maturity and a responsible person to drive a diesel truck as it was meant to be!
Go Mitsubishi diesel!

Welcome from Massachusetts ! You don't find to many Mitsubishi powered dodge's around much anymore .

Back