• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Installed decals

carb87

Reaction score
So for Christmas the wife bought me a couple of decals fir the ram. It has finally been warm enough to get them installed. I think they give the truck a little something extra but don't make the truck stick out like a sore thumb.

I like it ! It kind of look's like it came from the factory like that , Good job ! :)

Thanks guys! Yeah I like that they a subtle. Had then installed for a mon the now and they are holding up good so far. You never know how well these sort of things will stick

You never know how well these sort of things will stick
I have some decals on my 08 Avenger and after 3 years they are starting to peel. But the car stays outside and gets driven in our salt and other assorted chemicals they put down in winter. I can't say I'm disappointed, as they've done their job fairly well and weren't terribly expensive ($20+/year).

Nice. Yeah the truck is my daily and stays out all year long aswell. I'd be happy if I can get 3 years out of them

I have to agree that looks GREAT!!!! NICE job, and as said, they look as tho it be something the factory added!!! NICE & Tasteful!

Back