• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

I want a full size truck someday...

bremereric

Reaction score
I work for a Beer Distributor...I always get a new company truck about every three years....I have a 2009 Chevy Colorado 4 Door LT with a piece of crap 4 cylinder in it...oh well it's more or less free....free gas, maintenance and insurance...Since Chevy no longer make these I will probably get a full size 4 door truck this fall

Last edited:
It's hauled some stuff for me

It has hauled a k-member for me....and and engine hoist...I want to try to find some old pictures of it hauling an engine with the hoist and a tranny in it..

IMG00133-20110225-1819.jpg

IMG00516-20110409-1108.jpg

Last edited:
A quick video

[video=youtube;haNweGe9zAg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haNweGe9zAg[/video]

[video=youtube;JR6dH54QXbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR6dH54QXbE[/video]

Last edited:
It hauled the best thing today...my BBQ pit

I have a small house and store my BBQ pit in the garage...I rarely use it...so I am letting a friend of mine use and care for it...I will cook on it at his house on the 4th of July...

IMG00827-20110617-1919.jpg

Don't see why they bothered sticking a bed on it, my Honda Accord has more cargo room then that.. Check out the trunk on this bad boy ;) (just messing around trying to figure out this format)...

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

Don't see why they bothered sticking a bed on it, my Honda Accord has more cargo room then that.. Check out the trunk on this bad boy ;) (just messing around trying to figure out this format)...

View attachment 281
Paul it probably does...once it carried a 440 with trany and engine hoist...now get back to Fabo and get busy with that gasser thread

Nice to have a company truck, I had one for 12 years. I sure miss the free gas and insurance.

I agree. I've had company vehicles since the early 70's. I always managed to negotiate no restrictions on use of them, too. Back in '03 I finally went full time with my own business, and had to give up the free vehicle perk. Now I have 4 trucks, and I pay for all of them!

I have a 2011 Colorado with a 4 cyl. engine. It's an extended cab and is very handy as a grocery getter, and light hauler. I'm retired and I don't have to haul heavy or large loads, so I'm happy with it. The only thing that gripes me lately is the intermittent problem with the PassLock system, when the truck won't start. I have to wait 10 minutes for the system to reset itself, then it will start OK. It's happened 4 times in the last year. It's an irritant I've chosen to live with that should have been corrected on these trucks years ago.

Back