• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hunting Time!

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
In 3 days I get to sit in a stand and wait for the 30 point buck to stroll past me as I line up my shot. Well that's whatbgies through my head at least. Going up north to go on the annual hunting trip. The deer have been hiding thanks to wolves in the area, but this year the report is much better. Deer are everywhere I'm told. Hopefully they don't hide too much while I'm sitting in one of three stands I can use. Plenty of fun to be had after dark, Halifax, I'll be trying to do you proud with my selection of hop filled beverage! Can't wait to get on the road for a 7 hour trip, damn near to Canada! If I get anything, I'll post a pic for you guys and gals. It needs to be a buck as I didn't go for the doe lottery this year. Anyone else going to stalk any animals this year?

No silly the foam when it hits the ground from the stand!!!!! LOL
It's hard to drop it when it is in the truck cupholder!

I don't bring beer out to my stand, too much crap to lug already. After the morning hunt I'll have a few before I go out again, if I do at all. Plus, I don't like to drop me beer. That means I have to pick it up!

Back