• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy from Fla.

lou3500

Redneck Garage
Reaction score
Came over from A and B bodys only i also own a 98 ram 3500 diesel quad cab dually which i love as much as life it self,my second ram 3500 my first was a 95 dually which i hauled boats with around the country.

Welcome to FTO. I am from Dunedin, roamed the grounds of Palm Harbor and ran a business with my Dad in Palm Harbor called Barnacle Bill's Bait and Tackle off of Alt 19.

It is, the flats are awsome, i had a flats boat years ago went out often had a lot of fun. Sold the boat to build another car i have more fun with cars but i do miss my boat.

It is, the flats are awsome, i had a flats boat years ago went out often had a lot of fun. Sold the boat to build another car i have more fun with cars but i do miss my boat.

Yeah boats are great nothing better then being anchored out over night after a good day of cruising.

You are right but i won't own another boat till i retire or hit the lotto till then i'll play with cars and trucks.Better late than never King thanks.

Boat = hole in the water you throw money in. I learned a long time ago the best boat is the one your buddy ownes. :tea:

Boat = hole in the water you throw money in. I learned a long time ago the best boat is the one your buddy ownes. :tea:
Car or truck project equals four tires on the ground and alot of money to throw at it....same as a boat only differance is the water...help your buddy with a car project and stay with your truck payment

Welcome aboard this great new site.. I am thinking about selling my double hull aluminum 14' fishing/Duck hunting boat to help fund the Ram Wagon build, 85 Ramcharger that will take me on many camping trips here in Arkansas
Good to have you with us.

Back