• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Texas!

lancerl

Reaction score
Hello all, small introduction here... my current lineup in the shop includes a 1973 Dodge D100 Stepside which is getting the most attention right now. It's quickly becoming a track only truck but has been a 50/50 ride. Currently it is getting a little refreshening since I blew up the engine. I also have a 99 Dodge 1500 that is next on the block for a rebuild that will see some strip time but more street. And last but not least, I have a 85 Dodge D150 stepside that will hopefully be a daily driver when I'm done with it.

IMG_5147.jpg

Hello all, small introduction here... my current lineup in the shop includes a 1973 Dodge D100 Stepside which is getting the most attention right now. It's quickly becoming a track only truck but has been a 50/50 ride. Currently it is getting a little refreshening since I blew up the engine. I also have a 99 Dodge 1500 that is next on the block for a rebuild that will see some strip time but more street. And last but not least, I have a 85 Dodge D150 stepside that will hopefully be a daily driver when I'm done with it.

View attachment 24139
Welcome to the site!! My first 'decent' pickup was a stripper 74 D100 with a /6. Looks like a nice ride there......

Back