• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello everyone from Erik in Norway

erk_f-100

Reaction score
I have a 1955 Ford F-100 with a Dodge Aspen front suspention (old school-but it gives me power steering and brakes and a smooth ride), a351W and an FMX and a 9" N rear axle 3.25 that I'm installing a TrueTrac in at the moment.
I am building a blown early hemi 331 with the mopar A833 man gear box that I hope will go in this winter.
I'e had the truck for 15 years now and got it on the road only 3 years ago-it was really a wreak when I bought it, but over here in Norway they are extremely scarce.
If anyone has put a hemi in their F100 please give advice or tips. The Aspen steering unit is HUGE and might cause some space problems. I had to move my 351W an inch or to to the right to clear the steering unit

welcome aboard eric. your project sounds very interesting and challenging. good luck bud:rockon:

Only thing i could suggest is get in touch with Schumacher Creative Services 206/364-7151 engine-swaps.com they make just about any thing you need. Good Luck

I have a 1955 Ford F-100 with a Dodge Aspen front suspention (old school-but it gives me power steering and brakes and a smooth ride), a351W and an FMX and a 9" N rear axle 3.25 that I'm installing a TrueTrac in at the moment.
I am building a blown early hemi 331 with the mopar A833 man gear box that I hope will go in this winter.
I'e had the truck for 15 years now and got it on the road only 3 years ago-it was really a wreak when I bought it, but over here in Norway they are extremely scarce.
If anyone has put a hemi in their F100 please give advice or tips. The Aspen steering unit is HUGE and might cause some space problems. I had to move my 351W an inch or to to the right to clear the steering unit

update on my 1955 Ford F100. I now have a 1955 331 hemi With a A833 manual 4 speed. Had to remove the Power steering and Power brakes due to an extremely tight fit. Really fun to drive!! I also have a blower that's going on NeXT summer I hope

Back