• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Has anybody used this intake....

Its actually in the ball park as far as price goes with a similar intake Mopar Performance makes. Over the years I have mostly heard all good about any Hughes products.

Yeah they are claiming significant HP gains as well as reported several MPG better with these on all stock 5.9l's. They are saying there is a real seat of the pants difference with then too.

Nope, the intake is the same heighth as a stock kegger. You can use the factory air intake if wanted.

It looks like I know what I'm putting on my christmas list . It should work nice on the 5.9 97 sport I just picked up .

Recently customer care at Hughes as had some bad rap so be careful when dealing with them. Saw this on another mopar website.

Yeah there was a thread on FABO about a guy getting a bad engine they refused to make right.

I've dealt with them a bunch & haven't had any problems so far. Bad engine I doubt it. Not changing the breakin oil soon enough is more like it Besides who wouldn't want a race bred engine with a warranty. The guy bought it to run the poo out of it or else he would have bought a stocker with a warranty Two sides to every story

Back