• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Gonna wake the SS/T up now

dusted72

Reaction score
Well I got me a few parts to wake up the SS/T. To start off I got a set Gibson Stainless headers, a SCT tuner, and a Mopar M1 EFI intake. Also bought a set of brand new Mopar Performance valve covers to pretty her up. I think she will be quick as heck when I am done with her.

Sound's like you the only thing your missing is a spare set of rear tire's for it ! You know your gunna nead them after your test drive Corey ! lol

Yeah I can't wait to get home and start some work on it. I am gonna have it dynoed as well to see how much each one helps. Should make a quick little truck. I have talked to a bunch Dakota guys and they have been seeing 40hp at the wheels with a tune and headers and exhaust. Should see a nice gain here.​

You'll have to keep us posted on the result's . I'm kinnda curios myself on how much each one add's in real word horse's . I know your over there but best wish's from my wife and I on the holiday . "Be safe" Phil

You'll have to keep us posted on the result's . I'm kinnda curios myself on how much each one add's in real word horse's . I know your over there but best wish's from my wife and I on the holiday . "Be safe" Phil

Yeah Phil I will definitely post numbers when I get them installed some may be combined but you always here people say this part is worth this much HP/E.T. But then no one has any proof with either a time slip or dyno sheet, I want to provide our hobby with actual proof of what each one does HP and time wise. I will also be installing a set of Caltracs as well and I will post the numbers from those as well.

Corey

That would be great ! Thank's Corey . My Sport say's thank's too ! lol

Back