• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FYI 2nd Gen Dodge Ram Brake Line Repair

Black Dodge

Reaction score
I’m in the process of finishing up essentially a ground up resto of my 97 Dodge Ram. One of the common problems these trucks have is the brake lines tend to rust through around the fuel tank area. Long story short the only option that I could find (Including Dodge Parts) was to buy bulk brake line and make my own. Anyway I found a company called Classic Tube (http://classictube.com/) that makes pre bent stainless steel lines for our trucks among many other applications. They even had a kit for my truck equipped with the optional at the time front and rear ABS set up. I ordered the full kit for my Ram and was very impressed by the quality of the lines. They fit extremely well and finish is very nice! Hopefully this will help a fellow Ram owner in need of brake lines…

I’m in the process of finishing up essentially a ground up resto of my 97 Dodge Ram. One of the common problems these trucks have is the brake lines tend to rust through around the fuel tank area. Long story short the only option that I could find (Including Dodge Parts) was to buy bulk brake line and make my own. Anyway I found a company called Classic Tube (http://classictube.com/) that makes pre bent stainless steel lines for our trucks among many other applications. They even had a kit for my truck equipped with the optional at the time front and rear ABS set up. I ordered the full kit for my Ram and was very impressed by the quality of the lines. They fit extremely well and finish is very nice! Hopefully this will help a fellow Ram owner in need of brake lines…

Awesome! I'll have to see if they have anything for my 1st gen

They should have what you need and you won’t be disappointed in the quality! I’m going to use them again for my 70 Duster…

Back