• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Front end of F350 seems to be all over the road

nhfinestoneware

Reaction score
I am at a loss. Until I drive down the street (very slowly) to warm up my drive train (I am guessing), the front wheels of my truck (2001 with 200K on it) do different things on different days. Tonight it felt as though the truck wanted to go left then right (back and forth) down the road. My steering wheel also flipped back and forth (left and right). After several minutes of driving very slowly (20mph or so) I was able to go a bit faster until it was no longer doing this anymore up to about 50mph or so on the highway. It has been doing this on and off for several months and does not do it consistently. My mechanic has replaced a number of parts in the front end, as well as all four tires and the rear caliper and brakes which seemed to be pulling at one point. I am not sure where to go from here................

Hi!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum!
This is the "Welcome Wagon" where you introduce yourself but perhaps "Re-post" this is the "General Truck discussion" forum for more exposure.

Again, thanks for joining and welcome!

Back