• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Dodge Doors and TailGate For Sale

RamRod440

Reaction score
Contact seller
Set of Doors and a Tail Gate from a Dodge Truck. Doors are solid, with rust in one corner. They both have windows and all interior parts included - Just as removed from the truck. The Tail Gate is solid with surface rust. Asking $125 per door and $150 for the Tail Gate, plus shipping from Akron, Ohio.

Also have other parts from same truck (Cowl panel, Dash Cluster Face, Door Panels, etc). Ask with your needs...

TruckDoor8.JPG

TruckDoor7.JPG

TruckDoor5.JPG

TruckDoor6.JPG

DSCN1224_0003.JPG

DSCN1252_0031.JPG

DSCN1250_0029.JPG

DSCN1249_0028.JPG

DSCN1255_0034.JPG

I need to get rid of these to get some room to work on my other Mopars. $100 plus shipping for each Door or for the Tail Gate.

Or pick them up on the way to or home from Chryslers at Carlisle or the Mopar Nationals..... Located near Akron, Ohio.

Interested in the doors & tailgate together. You have an idea what shipping is to Ashland VA. 23005 ?
We also go to Mopar Carlisle every year. Thanks

I think the doors and tailgate are from a 75 (I can try to check this weekend). The doors and tailgate are pretty heavy (thus expensive to ship), but if you are in northern VA, we might be able to meet somewhere in-between if you have a pick-up, van or SUV.
Sorry I didn't get to your email sooner. We were attending my son's wedding in AZ.

Anything wrong with the hinge portion of the door? Like any stripped holes or bent from door catching wind and bending at all?

No, Nothing at all. It worked fine when I removed it and has been stored in my barn since. I really would like to sell them if you are interested...

Back