• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Clean 2WD 93 R/C in Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

regularjay

Harmless Curmedgeon
Reaction score
Contact seller
2WD, 93 107K 5.2 OD Automatic, Power mirrors, windows, locks, A/C, tilt, cruise, brand new tires, Aftermarket bluetooth stereo - Everything works. Runs & drives very nice. I bought this with the intent to convert it to 4WD as it's the cleanest Ramcharger I've seen around here in a long time. Usually the rockers & quarters are rusted out, the windows don't work, the hatch is cracked and the odometer quit "last week" at 215,000 miles. This is not perfect the clear on the roof needs redone but it's very nice compared to what is typically found around here. I did buy a 4WD NV4500 for a Magnum and an NP 241 transfer case for the planned conversion. Reality has set in, I have two other automotive projects in the works and I wont get to this for a while. I will sell it for $10K with the NV4500/NP 241 or I would honestly rather trade it for something else. The trade would have to be ready to be an occasional daily driver (no more projects) and preferably some sort of Mopar or Jeep. No FWD but a 4-door or wagon would be cool. Maybe a Durango, I'd even consider a minivan. I don't need a truck (I have 4 besides this R/C) Obviously a 4WD Ramcharger would be good, doesn't have to be this nice. I can add or accept cash with trade. If it doesn't sell first I've already bought a spot in the corral at Carlisle for this.

IMG_1494.JPG

IMG_1497.JPG

IMG_1499.JPG

Nice looking RamCharger, looks like one I test drove shortly after I got my license. Wish I was in the market, GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back