• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Chevy and Ford removal

7mopar

Reaction score
Chevy and Ford removal any thoughts here they are apparently not using the form and just something to spool threw to get to the Dodge section.
Not that I mind off brand trucks occasionally they even come up with something interesting but nothing new since January.

Maybe because this site is a sister site to all The other For...Only sites the Ford and Chevy people don't come here en mass.

Last edited:
There seemed to be a good amount of activity when Joey made the switch. There wasn't much activity before then.

So it is back to normal? Seemed there was more activity before the switch. Any idea of the activity on the other site?

There may have been more Chevy and Ford stuff, I didn't pay much attention to them since I don't own either. I like this site, but it's not the busiest one of the bunch.

Do not have either also. But they do have similar problems occasionally. Just appears to be a waste of site space if they are not willing to use it. I like this site also but most appear to come and go. Guess I need to visit he new members form more.

Back