• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

cb radios

Don't have an F-150, but what year is yours? We might be able to help if we knew what dash we're dealing with.

mine is a 2013 supercrew 4x4
Now I see what you mean, they don't give you much free space these days. So maybe a hidden box with a mic with display and controls would work?

A quick "hidden cb radios" Google search gave me some results, this looked like might work.

Uniden CMX760 40-Channel CB Radio

In my old trucks, you had the top of the dash, bottom of dash, I'm my full size Jimmy, I had the cb in the center console.

Just a quick look to see what's out there, I think you can find something that will work for you. Keep us posted as to what you end up doing.

back in N.Y. i always had one and it`s just something about having a full radio face down there looking at me don`t think i could use a radio on a mike but thanks and yea there is no space in my cab

Top of the dash!:smuggrin: I have a factory unit I'll put in my '72, but there was plenty of open space back then.

I don't remember exactly what the layout is like. Do you have a console? Google pic's aren't the best

Back