• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Came across these old photos

lou3500

Redneck Garage
Reaction score
I found these photos the other night thought i would post them up. This was my 1969 chevy C10 myself and a friend rebuilt. 1969 C10 cab and bed 1968 front clip,406 small block balenced blueprinted,turbo 400 trans all b+m equiped,4:11 rear posi,4/6 drop,disk conversion,shaved bumpers,tailgate,custom interior[by me].All sheetmetal [rollpans,tailgate,rockers,cab corners]were hand formed from flat sheetmetal,all body work and paint ect. done by us. In the photos is a guy that was my runnin partner we did a stock/full custom display with the two trucks. This was around 1992/93 not sure i was the president of a local car club then this was at a show at moon lake lodge to make money to restore the old building shown in photo. I have since sold this truck [1997] tryed to give it to my oldest but he didn't want it now he's sorry he didn't. This truck did mid 11s in the quarter with street tires. God i miss this truck i hope to have another someday enjoy. asst old photos 007.jpgasst old photos 014.jpgasst old photos 011.jpg011.jpg010.jpg

asst old photos 007.jpg

asst old photos 014.jpg

asst old photos 011.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

Back