• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED Brake Cable for Dodge/Fargo Power Wagon

Volunteer

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am seeking a part or link to a good (new or used) right-rear brake cable assembly for a 1968 Fargo W100 Power Wagon with 12 inch drums. The casing is between 72 and 76 inches long and not sure what length the cable itself would be - to extend about 8 inches out each end. I do not have original part. I have searched all my sources without success and no listing at R.A. Oh, and I am also looking for passenger side door lock assembly for same truck. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hello? Month later and no action. :asskiss:. Nobody here has similar truck? Secret interchanges? Have a good Easter and stay safe.

Do you have any pictures of what you need?

Maybe something from a different vehicle can be adapted to fit?

Thanks. I see some newer (early Seventies) listings and they don't seem so special. As far as pics, orig cable was seized inside and casing 'buckled' and owner misplaced or threw it out five years ago. I haven't seen truck since November but when it's back to me for maintenance I should be able to remove the shorter left cable (when checking brakes) and see what end of cable looks like - and how much longer than casing.

Back