• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

WANTED bellhousing ballstud/bracket for the A833 OD small block

86D100

Reaction score
Contact seller
Does anyone have the bellhousing ballstud/bracket for the A833 OD small block application(see below pictures)? I have an 86d100 that i might stick a 340 into and would like to keep it a 4 speed if i could. I been trying to hunt down this last piece of the puzzle for a while now (breweres hasnt had them in stock for quite some time)

1604280886626-png.png

1604462797108.png

Surprised Brewers made them. The one on my '87 project truck was cracked and broken. I was able to reweld it but not able to keep the original alignment of the "Z" bar but it works and doesn't bind. I've looked in most (all?) of the NOS vendors data bases and had no luck. If you have a damaged or broken one it may be easier to fix it, or remake it, than find another. If you find two keep me in mind for the second one.

I don't think Brewer's makes them, they just collect, clean and market ones they find.

I don't think Brewer's makes them, they just collect, clean and market ones they find.
Yeah they dont surprisingly. I been watching the used part section but it hasnt been in stock forever. I was trying not to fabricate one up but looks like i might have too.

Back