• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bad assed rams

lou3500

Redneck Garage
Reaction score
These are two rams i thought would raise some eyebrows the first one is a concept truck built in California for sema i believe the other was spotted on a for sale site in Iceland the owner upgraded everything retaining only the body,frame,cummins engine drivetrain is unimog truck trans is from same it was advertised at 95,000$. rear-interstate.jpgbig-ram.jpg!CDt,D6gEGk~$(KGrHqJ,!igE0HCkqD7CBNPe9Ohd0!~~_12.jpg!CDt,B7QEWk~$(KGrHqR,!l!Ez+yZLwtJBNPe9JFUow~~_12.jpg!CDtcSEgEGk~$(KGrHqV,!lkEz+z++YFlBNPfDMhb(w~~_12.jpg

rear-interstate.jpg

big-ram.jpg

!CDt,D6gEGk~$(KGrHqJ,!igE0HCkqD7CBNPe9Ohd0!~~_12.jpg

!CDt,B7QEWk~$(KGrHqR,!l!Ez+yZLwtJBNPe9JFUow~~_12.jpg

!CDtcSEgEGk~$(KGrHqV,!lkEz+z++YFlBNPfDMhb(w~~_12.jpg

The second one looks like it could go just about anywhere...all it needs is some snorkels for deeper water.

Never saw that one kinda like the new version better.
I found those pics off the internet,but I do have a brochure that I believe dodge sent to me. I'll have to look for it,scan it and add it on the thread. When I first saw that truck I thought,WOW I wanted one real bad.

Found my brochure of the Big Red Truck. I believe I got it when I was subscribed to the Turbo Diesel Register and came in one of my magazines.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Back