• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

A100 pickup Dodge-Full Custom 1966

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewster

Reaction score
Contact seller
Radical work has been done on a rust-free Texas truck.Chopped top ( about 11") Bed lengthened 2'3" , now 9'8" and covered with polished aluminum diamond plate.'59 Cadillac taillights frenched-in.V-8 318 Automatic mounted behind cab under flip back vented enclosure..Rear wheelwells tubbed.Electric fan cools well with stock fanblade .This is a turnkey, ready to go driver.Purple-lavender flat paint with flames.Weld drag-light wheels.Much work has gone into this.You know how hard it is to find one of these in any condition.Call my cell anytime (913) 208-5844 -------- $9,000-Brewster

A100 006.jpg

A100 003.jpg

manuals- edsel -a100 - homer's 016.jpg

manuals- edsel -a100 - homer's 014.jpg

manuals- edsel -a100 - homer's 015.jpg

Radical work has been done on a rust-free Texas truck.Chopped top ( about 11") Bed lengthened 2'3" , now 9'8" and covered with polished aluminum diamond plate.'59 Cadillac taillights frenched-in.V-8 318 Automatic mounted behind cab under flip back vented enclosure..Rear wheelwells tubbed.Electric fan cools well with stock fanblade .This is a turnkey, ready to go driver.Purple-lavender flat paint with flames.Weld drag-light wheels.Much work has gone into this.You know how hard it is to find one of these in any condition.Call my cell anytime (913) 208-5844 -------- $9,000-Brewster
Pretty cool truck brewster...they are rare and more rare...who or what is/are Deora and do you have the original Dodge letters for the front? Where is it located at?

dodge a100

Brewster here- These are factory letters that came with this truck when I got it.It looks like someone was trying to recreate the Deora concept car ( on their level) that becme the Hot Wheels toy and model.YOU can research that creation by the Alexander brothers on-line.The original letters are available and I may have enough to finish the name.
Pretty cool truck brewster...they are rare and more rare...who or what is/are Deora and do you have the original Dodge letters for the front? Where is it located at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back