• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

83 D150 wizard Info needed

docdodge

DocDodge440
Reaction score
I bought a 1982 Dodge Ram 150. I cant seem to get any info on this truck. The paint color is a dark mustard orange and does not come up in the dealer codes. The local paint store tryed 2 years before and after and still could not match it. There is a tri colored stripe along the length if the truck with a "wizard" in the stripe on the panel just behind both doors. It has no options except p/s and a 904. When I bought it it had a 225 6cl. The paint is the same under the truck, under the floor mat and under the hood. I dont think its a repaint. I was told by a friend he saw another on c/l only it was 4wd. It has a step side bed and looks to be orig. There seem to be many little problems with the truck, I.E. The heater core was hard to match and I had to settle for re designing the box. It had a Texas insp sticker from 85 on the windsheld. I bought bit in northern In. planning to make a red express clone. I dont want to alter it if it has a place in the dodge history ANY INFO about the wizard pkg would help

Last edited:
take your wiper arms off & take the wiper cowl off
On the passenger side is is the data plate
Get me the codes as they are aligned on that tag & I can help you on the color code along with some other stuff maybe
Wizard? probably a dealer package

It will be the weekend before I can get back to it , but I will. I didnt know anything about that tag. Thankyou.

I dont know how to get pics off phone to put on comp. YET.. But I can send ext. pics If I have tx to send to

Back