• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE '81-93 Dodge misc sheet metal

Basketcase

Reaction score
Contact seller
Passenger fender, some surface rust, solid $100
Left and Right Doors, someone had added the lower trim, clips held on with screws. All glass included, drivers door solid, passenger solid but bottom lip needs some work, $100 each or $150 for the pair
Tailgate, some surface rust, and small dents, solid $100
Bird Bath Hood front lip needs work had a hood ornament $75
Washer bottles $25 each
Map Light $25

Make offer, will trade for '70s Dodge truck parts
Plus shipping
No shipping on big stuff

fender.jpg

Ghia 3.jpg

Ghia 2.jpg

tailgate..jpg

Hood.jpg

overflow bottle.jpg

Map Light 1.jpg

would the holes match the Ram head hood ornament? Would you have the cowl piece (where the wipers poke thru) or the hood latch that go with the bird bath style hood?
\Doing some thinking out loud.

yes it had the Rams head. Sorry don't have the cowl. You can use your stock hood latch. I put a Bird Bath on my '81, and you just have to move the latch an inch to make it work.

I've asked before, but have never been able to get an answer, just that "it has to be done"
What's the difference between the 79-93 cowl and the cowl used with the bird bath hood?
I had a 79 about 30-some years ago that got wrecked and at the time I needed it back roadworthy "now" since I didn't have anything else to drive and the 1st thing that came available was parts from a 78 so it got a 78 grill and hood, (last year for the bird bath)
I don't remember anything about the cowl. "it's been too long" (I could a changed it, don't think I did)
I have an 85 that I'm thinking of changing to that hood. And was wondering what they'd look like with the bird bath and the ram head together. My son has a bird bath hood I can get but it's creased along a back corner from handling.

there are body lines on the '79-93 hoods the Bird Bath doesnt have. The Rams head looks good on them.

Back