• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

78 macho build

the exhaust has to wrap around the tcase but i decided to run it under the cross member instead for the time being, yeah i got the flanges but idk if the shop can work with them or make their own or not. im waiting a call back later this afternoon. just gonna have to suck it up and haul the truck down there and have em check it out and go yeah we can or no we cant but lets throw some ideas out there. just have to suck it up, load her up on the trailer and go with it. ah well due to work shcedules imma see about within the next 2 weeks or so rather than a week. my boss tosses my work scehdule differently every week

I'll look to see if I have any pictures downloaded of the exhaust on any of the Ramchargers I've owned or even the 79 4x4 pick up I just sold not to long ago so you can see how the front pipes were run . I can't remember if I do . I always run duel exhaust on all of them . This year my 84 will finally be getting some fresh pipes to . ...Trust me , your better off running the pipes over the trany cross member .

well since dinner isnt till tomorrow i decided id do some more work, and sucess! the bed sits where its supposed to, the spouts a lil far back but its on a hose idc and ill always make a bracket if i have to. i can even take the mounts and the tank down without removing the bed if need be so thats a nice bonus as well now my kerosene has ran out so i had to quit for tonight but i should have the cell all mounted and halfway plumbed tomorrow so yay!

Back