• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

78 Dodge d150 throttle return springs, I like to get all of them actually, does anyone know where to get them?

Rude Robert

Reaction score
Hello well my truck is running but my throttle springs are very old, I have never replaced them and I think I need to after having the truck for 28 years it needs them. I have been looking but I can't find anything the actually says this is the spring kit for my truck. I have a carter carb on it, well this is what I have been told and I just know someone out in this forum can lead me into the right direction to buy new springs. The truck is running great, I actually replaced the choke heater thermostat and that too has never been replaced by me at least so it was in need of being done. I have driving it for the last day and a half and I am planning on taking to to work this week. The Idle is a bit high but then it will kick down most of the time after a bit. I think it may have to do with the spring action on the carburetor is stronger then the return spring so this is why I need to replace those, so any help would be greatly appreciated Best regards Robert

There are universal return springs out there, I don't know if you will be able to application specific springs though

Back