• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 77 Chevy C10 Silverado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm selling my 77 Chevy. I just don't have the time or money and I can't keep this one.
I purchased the truck just over three month's ago and have done some work to it.
The truck has minimal rust, under both doors. The bed of the truck has no dents or rust and the body of the truck is clean with no dents but two rust spots.
It has a running 267 under the hood now, I purchased a 350 long block to rebuild and install. Both the 267 and 350 go with the sale of the truck.
Stock automatic transmission and rear both running fine.
Only 2 wheel drive, not a 4x4
Factory AC still in truck, duel fuel tanks no leaks, after market stereo.
Rear slider window.
New tires installed by previous owner January of this year.

Here's what I have purchased and installed on the truck in the three month's I have had it.
Front brake pads and rotors, rear shoes and all new hardware, purchased two Flowmasters, cap, rotor, wires, plugs, ignition coil, ignition switch, battery, fuel pump, air filter, both door locks, ignition cylinder lock, both head lights, rear license plate lights and an oil change. All of the stuff listed above was replaced not because it did not work or run, it was because I wanted new parts on the truck with dates for me when it was installed. I am asking $3500. or best offer.
I am not that well of a known member on this forum, but am very well known on FBBO, if anyone is leary of my lack of posts here. I have members I have bought and dealt with on FBBO that can verify my credibility.
20180627_184945.jpg

20180627_185017.jpg

20180627_185033.jpg

20180627_185041.jpg

20180627_185055.jpg

20180627_185106.jpg

20180627_185214.jpg

20180627_185229.jpg

20180627_185304.jpg

20180627_185529.jpg

Last edited:
I, being a fellow B-Body member and former neighbor, verify your credibility. Absolutely! :D

I, being a fellow B-Body member and former neighbor, verify your credibility. Absolutely! :D
Thank you sir. :)
I just can't keep everything I have. The Satilight will never be for sale, I have the GMC almost back on the road, brake line and alignment. While she was in the hospital I picked up a 2012 Impala (it's in the third pic down) with 64000 on it with all the extras. When her pain subsidized she just about lost it :cursin: and told me one of the trucks or cars have to go. :arghh: I have tried to reason with her but she's not budging this time. 6 vehicles on the property and 3 drivers, yea I'm losing this battle for now. I will find another on down the road but for now she wins. Hope all is well with you and the family up there. :drinks:

She started calling me a car hoarder, my reply was they all run but the Satilight:smug:, she did not care:sour: I don't need to be on TV. LOL.

Last edited:
Just tell her it could be worse - 17 vehicles on the property, 5 licensed/insured not counting both motorcycles, only two drivers. Of the 12 remaining vehicles 2 more run/drive just not lic/ins at the moment and the rest are either projects or parts cars..... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back