• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

65 Dodge A100 panel van $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeCrate

Reaction score
Contact seller
Too many projects, so I guess it's time to share. Up for grabs is a 1965 Dodge A100 short wheelbase panel van. All there except the radio. Has a 225 slant six with three speed manual on the column. Still turns with the starter, but haven't taken the time to get it running. Been sitting since 2000, and has been inside for some of that time. Chrome bumpers. Seats were redone in the 70's in green velour, and could use a redo. Needs a complete restoration. Has some rust. Would make a nice rat-rod van, or with more work would be a cool retro 70's cruisin van. Asking $800, but will consider all offers. Trades of Mopars, Mopar parts, shop equipment, and fresh gator meat considered. Pm me here.

Pictures are amazing help with selling stuff....cameras are cheap to...if you need help posting them ask me and it will be done.

Here's the only fuzzy crappy picture I have at the moment, and it's kinda dark in the building that it is in now.

1965A100_0001.jpg

I'd buy that van but I have to transport it to nashville, TN. Do you have any other photos?
thanks

Dodge A100

Too many projects, so I guess it's time to share. Up for grabs is a 1965 Dodge A100 short wheelbase panel van. All there except the radio. Has a 225 slant six with three speed manual on the column. Still turns with the starter, but haven't taken the time to get it running. Been sitting since 2000, and has been inside for some of that time. Chrome bumpers. Seats were redone in the 70's in green velour, and could use a redo. Needs a complete restoration. Has some rust. Would make a nice rat-rod van, or with more work would be a cool retro 70's cruisin van. Asking $800, but will consider all offers. Trades of Mopars, Mopar parts, shop equipment, and fresh gator meat considered. Pm me here.

Do you still have the van? Can you send me some more pic's of it? (the inside, more of the outside, motor, and the rust) REALLY INTERESTED IN THE VAN

My computer crashed! Finally back up and running, although it kinda sounds like a blender, and occasionally a blender with a cat thrown in. Still have the van. Not sure if my computer will live long enough to post pics. Call or text me at 814-574-6788 and I can text pics to your phone if you have one capable.

I hope your computer doesn't crash again. If you can please get some pic's of the rust, motor, inside, dashboard, and any damage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back