• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

2004 Dodge SRT 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

iraqivet01

Reaction score
Contact seller
Wrecked my truck and according to the insurance company, it is totaled.
bought it back and was going to use it for viper transplant into my Coronet, but has since changed my mine.

The truck does not have a salvage title.

8.3 liter V10 viper with 26,300 that was serviced right before the accident.
T-56 6 speed,
Dana 60 w/ 4.11 gears with 14" disc brakes
Front suspension Is a rack and pinion close ratio steering with custom factory aluminum A arms and spindles. w/ 15" disc brakes
interior is spotless. I always kept plastic on the drivers seat, and the passenger seat, only been sat in maybe an hour since i bought it new in 2005.

Will sell as a whole first, before I will consider parting it out.
Best offer

http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq171/Iraqivet01_486/SRT 10 wreck/

Last edited:
Yes it was. Still nice believe it or not. My body guy said he can fix it. I already have the same truck in my garage. Found another one in Dallas with only 8K on the odometer.

Was thinking very hard about putting it in my 68 Coronet, which is in getting painted this week. Just I really don't want to cut up a rust free body to sqeeze that hoss in it.
Just seeing there is anyone who might be interested in picking one of for under 10K. A low mileage viper engine alone sells for that. Here your getting the whole ball of wax.

I can't hardly believe they totaled it..

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo8.jpg

Price for the whole package?

I have a 1969 GTX conv. I may power with a 8.3 if the price is right.
Have great holiday!
cbjw@verizon.net

Wrecked my truck and according to the insurance company, it is totaled.
bought it back and was going to use it for viper transplant into my Coronet, but has since changed my mine.

The truck does not have a salvage title.

8.3 liter V10 viper with 26,300 that was serviced right before the accident.
T-56 6 speed,
Dana 60 w/ 4.11 gears with 14" disc brakes
Front suspension Is a rack and pinion close ratio steering with custom factory aluminum A arms and spindles. w/ 15" disc brakes
interior is spotless. I always kept plastic on the drivers seat, and the passenger seat, only been sat in maybe an hour since i bought it new in 2005.

Will sell as a whole first, before I will consider parting it out.
Best offer

http://s445.photobucket.com/albums/qq171/Iraqivet01_486/SRT 10 wreck/

Sorry, I already Sold it to a guy down the road, who going to put it back on the road.
Last thing I wanted, or to do was to part it out.
Too me, it would be like parting out a Dodge Daytonna or Superbird. This was number 1856 out of 3057.

The way these trucks are going, a lot of people are racing, doing stupid modifications, and tearing them up. (Just look at Youtube and the Viper truck forum.) The numbers are declining to a point in about 10 years, only ones that will be left will be the one's bought by responsible owner, or hidden away.

You never answered my question why did the insurance company total it out? Whats wrong with it that you can't see in the pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back