• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

2003 Dodge quad cab 4x4, twin turbo, BUILT trans, expensive cap, CLEAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy

Reaction score
Contact seller
pic of rear door avail- 2003 Dodge Ram Quad Cab, Laramie, Long Bed, 4X4, 3.73 gears, Auto, 98,000 miles. Two adult owner, no accidents, clean title in hand. Besides the BD Towing twin turbos that are on the truck(don't know sizes) , read the LONG list of other upgrades below. Power Service at every fill-up and oil changes every 3 to 5 thousand miles (depending on the season), with synthetic . Paint still looks good and no clear peeling or fading, There body is straight except for two door dings on right rear door, and the rear bumper is dented. overall paint and body are cherry for its age. Looks great underneath also. Loaded with every available option offered at the time. Major notable factory options are Leather, 8-Way Adjustable Power Heated Seats (driver and passenger), Power Adjustable Pedals, Electric Shift Transfer Case, Factory Fog Lamps, Factory Infinity Stereo w/CD, Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel w/Audio Controls & CC, Rear Fold-Flat Load Floor Storage, Sliding Rear Window, Auto Start w/Keyless Remote & Alarm, Skid Plate Package (called off-road package now), Trailer Towing Package, Heavy Duty Snow Plow Package (beefier front end components), Power Heated Trailer Towing Mirrors, Tow Hooks. >>>>>>>>>Gauges include fuel pump pressure, 3 EGT (#2 Cyl, #5 Cyl & post turbo), mechanical boost, plus a dozen miscellaneous readings the Outlook Monitor gives you to include rail pressure. I have original receipts and/or installation/operating manuals for most everything listed. I drive the truck weekly- It is NOT a hot rod, but could be, because it has all the right components are in place to support heavy fueling, and the billet shafted trans & converter . Right now, and since the day i bought it 4 years ago,, it is set up VERY light on fuel, only light smoke on bottom, but it still pulls HARD on the top with no coal. kind of a Cowboy's Cadillac with power to spare. Just installed 4 new Moog ball joints and alignment, there was NEVER any death wobble on this truck. Heated Leather interior is CLEAN, not the normal cracked & splitting. the only thing worth mentioning is the front of the dash is cracked and that is normal for these and they make a hard cover that comes the right color already. $30grand in mods alone, and I want $25,000 OBO( has to be clo$e)- NO TRADES-other than a 500+cc, older, fuel injected utility quad. I'm not hurting for money. If your a dealer or any other lowballer type then FORGET IT , you won't like me. This LOW mileage for a 2003 Common rail diesel of any brand. IF YOUR SERIOUS, EMAIL ME. It's $65grand to replace THIS truck and it still wouldn't outrun or outlast this one. (no emissions or DEF required on a 2003).

I Have paperwork on everything.
Appearance Upgrades:
Chrome H2 Hummer wheels- M/T 305/65/17 ATZ Tires that have only 4.000 miles($1300
stainless Step Bars
ARE (insulated)Camper Topper w/Walk-In Door (this topper was $3,500 with the screen windows)
Roof Rack (not shown in pics)
Fender Flares
Oversized Mud Flaps
Stainless Grill Insert
Rhino Lining
Light Bar w/ 4 KCs (on/off via the stalk high beam controls or can shut off manually)

Engine/Drivetrain Upgrades:
Smarty SO3 programmer w/catcher software
F1 Flux 1 Injectors (small)
BD power Towing Twin turbos(S300/S400 small)
ARP Head Studs
Techni-Cooler Intercooler
Helix 2 Camshaft
F1 Diesel Valve Springs
Upgraded Valve Seats
Turbo Guard Electronic Blow-Off Valve
II Stage 2 CP3
II Rail Cap
Snow Performance Stage 2 Water/Meth w/two 375 ml/min nozzles
ATS Exhaust Manifold
Hi-Ram Intake Horn
BHAF AFE w/Outerwears Cover
BD Racer's Anti-Defueler (RAD) and Top Speed Limiter Eliminator
Torq Lock (automatic torque converter lock-up controller)
DTT Transmission w/Billet Input/Output
ATS Torque Converter
ATS Valve Body
BD SFI Certified Flex Plate
Fluid Dampener
4" Straight Exhaust w/in-line Resonator (kills the drone) & 6" chrome tip
FASS w/2 Micron Donaldson Filter
RACOR Nomad Diesel Fuel Heater (automatic temperature controlled)
Smarty programmer
X-Monitor
Outlook Monitor
Odyssey Digital Fuel Pressure Gauge
Howard Turbo Cool-Down Timer

"--- IF IT'S STILL LISTED, THEN I STILL HAVE IT - No matter how old the ad is. THANKS FOR LOOKING. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

David- phone#- PLEASE READ THE WHOLE AD BEFORE YOU CALL & >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PLEASE DO NOT TEXT - 8 5 SIX- 6 9 three- 091eight, 9am-9pm, IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE , please speak clearly , I am a 12 hour shift worker so be patient. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOCATION-Pennsville,N.J. - I'm 5 minutes from the base of Delaware Memorial Bridges.Routes 40,140,130,295 & 95(NJ Tpke.) all converge here in Pennsville, so I am easy to find and get to. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

03 in 01-011 (2).jpg

03 in 01-011 (3).jpg

2003 QCLB.jpg

IMG_2260.JPG

IMG_2258.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back