• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

2002-2008 Dodge Ram Six Pack Hood $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

392Mopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, I have a 6 pack hood that I made and am now selling. I took a 2004 Dodge Ram steel factory hood and moulded and mounted a 6 pack fiberglass scoop then gave it a coat of Eastwood Hot Rod satin black paint. I just finished and mounted it a couple weeks ago and have decieded to go another route so its up for sale. The scoop is bolted on cause as you know fiberglass bonded to steel usually cracks and didnt want this to happen. I also cut out a hole in the hood but left the scoop closed, I planned on making a duct and opening the scoop to make it functional but decieded not to use the hood. The scoop is almost 5" tall and looks awesome on the truck, but I'm going to put the original back on for now. Just looking to get what I have into it so I'm selling for $250. Must be picked up in Hazlet, NJ 07730. PM me for question or with an email and I can send more pictures. Thanks
DSC04733 (Medium).jpgDSC04736 (Medium).jpgDSC04738 (Medium).jpgDSC04739 (Medium).jpgDSC04740 (Medium).jpg

DSC04733 (Medium).jpg

DSC04736 (Medium).jpg

DSC04738 (Medium).jpg

DSC04739 (Medium).jpg

DSC04740 (Medium).jpg

6 pack hood

Hey guys, I have a 6 pack hood that I made and am now selling. I took a 2004 Dodge Ram steel factory hood and moulded and mounted a 6 pack fiberglass scoop then gave it a coat of Eastwood Hot Rod satin black paint. I just finished and mounted it a couple weeks ago and have decieded to go another route so its up for sale. The scoop is bolted on cause as you know fiberglass bonded to steel usually cracks and didnt want this to happen. I also cut out a hole in the hood but left the scoop closed, I planned on making a duct and opening the scoop to make it functional but decieded not to use the hood. The scoop is almost 5" tall and looks awesome on the truck, but I'm going to put the original back on for now. Just looking to get what I have into it so I'm selling for $250. Must be picked up in Hazlet, NJ 07730. PM me for question or with an email and I can send more pictures. Thanks
View attachment 1396View attachment 1397View attachment 1398View attachment 1399View attachment 1400

very interested in hood. if you still have it please call
443-619-0115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back