• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

2001 dodge 1500 w/ 1 318 in need of photo(s) ...

jfreakofkorn

Reaction score
i have a 2001 dodge and i need some engine photo(s)

1 from the passenger side and the other from the driver side ...

more would be great full .....

i am trying to figure out some things due to some wiring

and a water outlet on the water pump .... with the thin metal line ...

thank you for looking and have a good day ...

to where it runs from the water pump ... at where the other leads to ...

The only picture I have down loaded of the motor in my Ram is the one in my post ( Aftermarket parts for sale ) . It probably wont help much though , It's a front shot of when I had the short ram on it . If I get the chance I'll try and get a couple of pictures for you . As for the metal line coming out of the front of your water pump (drivers side) , that has a heater hose on it that go's up along your drivers side valve cover , across the back of your engine and then into your heater core outlet closest to the middle .

The one on the top ( like Chuckie said) go's to the intake just under the thermostat .

photo(s) would help a great deal at the moment .....

everything is in and these lil hiccups are holding me back from starting the truck ....

IMG_1818.jpgIMG_1819.jpgIMG_1821.jpgIMG_1820.jpgIMG_1822.jpg I hope these help . I can't really get any good shots of the passenger side because my long horn air intake is in the way . Maaan my engine is dirty ! lol

IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

Back