• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1985 Ramcharger radiator shroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

memike

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a radiator shroud for my Ramcharger 318 truck
I liv in Northeast Arkansas, Thank you for this great site!!

Looking for a radiator shroud for my Ramcharger 318 truck
I liv in Northeast Arkansas, Thank you for this great site!!
That bird avatar is familiar...whould it by chance look like this....

IMG00814-20110615-2052.jpg

This is out of a 1988 car but may be the same that they put into trucks....car was a 318 with 26" radiator

I am not sure, I don't have the radiator here with me.
It is at my cousins shop where I bought the ramcharger, and yes you have seen my avatar at fabo it me on the hill Mike.
There is a 1984 truck I can look at this Strongend and put a tape measure on it and see bremereric.
Let me see and we can get together on a price :welcome:.

I am not sure, I don't have the radiator here with me.
It is at my cousins shop where I bought the ramcharger, and yes you have seen my avatar at fabo it me on the hill Mike.
There is a 1984 truck I can look at this Strongend and put a tape measure on it and see bremereric.
Let me see and we can get together on a price :welcome:.
Memike...aka J Town Ram...I got the measurements on the shroud holes...12" center to center on the sides....and 26.25" center to center left to right....Eric

Memike...aka J Town Ram...I got the measurements on the shroud holes...12" center to center on the sides....and 26.25" center to center left to right....Eric
Thank you Eric, and sorry I kept you hanging, I have a complete donor truck and I am all fixed up know..
Thank you, and Thanks to fortrucksonly :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back