• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1985 Dodge Ram for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGC403

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm a member over at A-bodies only, figured that this would be a better place to sell my truck than there. Truck is a 1985 Ram 150. Standard Cab Long bed, 2wd. I have to many other projects going on right now and need to get rid of some. We stripped the truck down to the frame everything was sandblasted then the frame and underside of all of the sheet metal was painted with POR-15. Truck has absolutely no rust on it right now. Just had a new windshield installed. Truck originally didn't have A/C, a heater box with A/C is in it now. I have the original heater box also. It has a dent in the driver door that it got from sitting. Polyurethane front anti-sway bar bushings.

I am going to keep assembling it and working on little things as I get the time.

Truck doesn't have an engine or transmission in it right now. 5.2 Liter Magnum and a small block 727 go with it. Has Aux transmission cooler.

Truck is located near Bernville, PA 19506. Will deliver up to an hour away, plus the price of diesel.

I have a couple of extra parts that go with it. I was going to convert it to manual transmission, I picked up a Clutch and brake pedal assembly along with the clutch linkage and Z-bar at a local junkyard. Extra transmission cross-member. Also have stainless steel trim that goes on the drip rail around the cab. And an extra set of tail lights.

$1750 OBO

1985RamProject025.jpg

1985RamProject034.jpg

1985RamProject027.jpg

ramforsale.jpg

Last edited:
Comes with bed cover.

Rear end is Mopar 8 1/4" with 2.94 gears.

1985RamProject035.jpg

1985RamProject036.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back