• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1984 Dodge Pickup

greg1987

Reaction score
I have a 1984 Dodge with a rebuilt 360. It has been punched .30 over, ported and polished. It has clevite bearings, speed pro pistons, and a comp cam. I have the original 727 torqueflite, but it has been rebuilt. I have just had problems trying to find a bushing kit for the front end. I'd like to find something with all the rubber I need under the front end. It seems as though none of these "classic truck" websites give a crap about an 84 dodge. If its not truly a classic chevy, ford, or 94 to 2010 dodge they don't care! Can someone tell me where I can get a front end bushing kit? I know at one point I had found an entire kit for my firebird, but I can't find it for my pickup.

Have you check to see if earlier Dodge trucks have the same suspension? If nothing else you might have to piece together a front suspension.

Last edited:
Stansgray03: Thank you very much it says that it fits from a 72 to an 85 dodge pickup. I just have to figure out what size bushings my leaf springs have. Either way at least I have some kinda lead to track what I need down. I'm also gonna try out the ones that dodgeboy and old tired rebel suggested and see if I can find what I need thank you to everyone who posted!

Back