• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1973 Dodge W100 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Beast

Reaction score
Contact seller
Regrettably I have to put my W100 up for sale. It has a 360 with a mild cam (runs really good) with an eldebrock carb and headers. The transmission is a 727 TF mated up to a what I belive is a NP 203 transfercase. As far as axles, dana 44 up fron and a 9 1/4 rear. The box is a utiline that is in ok shape, a few rust spots here and there. Heres the bad part, the cab needs floors, rockers and front and rear cab supports on both sides. I replaced the doors with better ones I found in a junk yard but even they still have rust issues. Im located in central Kansas near the town of Manhattan. I would like to get at least $2,000 for it IMAG_0019.jpgIMAG_0036.jpgIMAG_0037.jpg

IMAG_0019.jpg

IMAG_0036.jpg

IMAG_0037.jpg

Nice truck, u shouldn't havbe any prob. Getting 2 for it. Good luck with the sale, might want to post pics of the interior.

I'll get some pics of the interior up later today. Between this, my 87, and my darts, and the military, I have not time to play with this truck.

IMAG_0056.jpgIMAG_0057.jpgIMAG_0058.jpgHere are the pics of the interior. The seats are from what I belive to be a late 60's chevy truck, other than that its all there.

IMAG_0056.jpg

IMAG_0057.jpg

IMAG_0058.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back