• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1966 A100 for sale

moperformance

Reaction score

273 4bb 3 speed. has the wrap around rear windows. The body is very straight. No bed floor or tail gate. PM if interested I'll post some pictures during the holiday break.Located in Daytona fl.

A100 pictures

As soon as I get back to Daytona I'll upload some pictures of the A100. I should have waited until I had enough info to post. Thanks!

I've lost storage again and unless I can find a place to move with a 5 car garage which isn't likely something has to go. I've had the A100 since 2000 and she has been outside covered for 10 months.
Here's a couple of pics the rope going across the cab to the bed is to position the tarp. Ran perfect when parked 10 months ago. the cab floors need replaced as someone had shag carpet in it which was wet the frame only has surface rust.the bed is off so you can see inside of the frame front to back. 3 speed on the tree. 273 factory 4bb rust is at bottom od A pillars, and under the headlight buckets.

100_1649.jpg

100_1636.jpg

100_1634.jpg

100_1641.jpg

100_1643.jpg

Last edited:
Back