• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1961 Dodge D100 Dart Utiline

socalsweptline

Reaction score
Contact seller
1961 big window D100 Utiline with a /6 and three on the tree. Almost ZERO miles on the professionally rebuilt engine. The following were either rebuilt or new; radiator, slave cylinder, carburetor, electronic ignition, factory ignition wires, all new hoses, battery and cables, tonneau cover, new tail lights, I'm sure I am missing some things. Truck has always been in the southwest. Life changes and I now have to focus on other things. But this doesn't mean in need to sell it, merely giving someone the opportunity to own this piece of history. $6,950 or reasonable offer. Located in Alpine, CA 91901 I also have a short wide sweptline bed that I was going to swap out which is also for sale separately. Contact me for additional photos and/or info. 1961 Dodge D100 (Dart) Utilines.

Small world. I'm in Alpine too. I live out near Japatul. Work at the Forest Service fire station by the American Legion. I might know a guy that would buy your truck. Last name McCall. You might know him because they are a long time Alpine family. He is looking for an old truck.
I'll PM my phone number.

Back