• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

1935 dodge pickup

Kookieman69

Reaction score
hello, I am looking for a 1935 dodge pick I would just like to know what they are worth, original, or modified I no there all all kinds of modifications that are done and that affects price, I just need a ballpark figure what to expect, thank you, mike

Knowing trucks like this actually exist (and have existed), pisses me off that much more, drives me that much more nuts when I hear 80s Dodge truck versions called "1st gen"..... There were gazillions of Dodge trucks before then....

1st Gen was originally intended to refer to trucks with the 1st generation of Cummins engine, alas it has become bastardized by some to refer to a couple of decades worth of Dodges

Old iron prices can get ridicules. What it's worth would depend on how deep the wallet is and how badly you want it.

35's are rare , and kind of a bastard look between a 34 truck with a 36 cab . i've been collecting 36-38's . here is a 33-34 dodge p/u grille shell . the next one is a 37 and than 38 dodge p/u . than 35 dodge sedan , 36 ply sedan .

DSC08177.JPG

33 34 dodge grille shell ds.jpg

DSC08169.JPG

DSC08156.JPG

DSC08132.JPG

DSC08127.JPG

Back