• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bench Racing 101

A lot of them were a mas gift from the kid kind of had to put them in. The tack is a four in one. Tach, water temp, oil temp and ? darn I forgot! LOL I do want a WIDEBAND TO SEE IF I HAVE ANY POTENTIAL ISSUES. SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO AVIONICS FOR THE AIR FORCE!

Chief's new ride and Dave's new Goliath 2.0 . Street cars ? :rolleyes:

70's concept car by REVEL?

A friend did it for me I think it is cool!
Custom%20Jump%2011.jpg
Custom%20Jump%2011.jpg
Custom%20Jump%2011.jpg

That's cool ! :D I've been looking for someone to do something like that of Lucifer ( My Warlock ) . I'd do it but my hands aren't what they used to be and I haven't sketched in a "while" . :(

At least Tina's truck has plate's on it .

That's cool ! :D I've been looking for someone to do something like that of Lucifer ( My Warlock ) . I'd do it but my hands aren't what they used to be and I haven't sketched in a "while" . :(
ddADDY ON fabo DOES IT, REALLY COOLS STUFF SHOOT HIM A PM.

Thanks Hops . I might just do that . I'm picturing my Warlock with the big Sportsmans I want on the back , Blowing flames out from underneath and the Grim Reaper driving it . But he'd be on the inside and not coming out of the roof like on yours . It could be just the figure in a hood with glowing eye's , so that way he wouldn't have to try and get into to many details for the driver . I think something like that image would fit the name I gave the warlock as well .

Hey , Anyone know where Hops has been ? Haven't seen him on here in a while .

He put up a for sale thread a few days ago. He must be getting ready for those Hops to bud. Said he'd be selling them in a couple of weeks.

He put up a for sale thread a few days ago. He must be getting ready for those Hops to bud. Said he'd be selling them in a couple of weeks.
Spring time for the hops takes some time since I am one deep here. It is rhizome time (roots) and I get a few thousand orders each spring so to say the least I am busy. Getting the dart ready also for the 23rd I have about a dozen people from FABO coming over to put a lift in and a few are spending a couple of days. Talk about a family over there one guy is coming from TX, one from NH, MD, and the bulk from PA. I do not think the wife is to happy about it though.....BUT I AM!!!!!!

Spring time for the hops takes some time since I am one deep here. It is rhizome time (roots) and I get a few thousand orders each spring so to say the least I am busy. Getting the dart ready also for the 23rd I have about a dozen people from FABO coming over to put a lift in and a few are spending a couple of days. Talk about a family over there one guy is coming from TX, one from NH, MD, and the bulk from PA. I do not think the wife is to happy about it though.....BUT I AM!!!!!!
Sound like a great time ! :D But how much "actual work" do you hope to get done ? ;) lol

Should be interesting the beer is locked up until the lift is bolted in. It is used so it will be almost together. Drill the holes and wire it in I hope but then again everyone wants a ride in the car sooooooooooooo

Should be interesting the beer is locked up until the lift is bolted in. It is used so it will be almost together. Drill the holes and wire it in I hope but then again everyone wants a ride in the car sooooooooooooo
I for see a lot of rubber marks in front of your house . :) lol

Love being a hops farmer just go this.

Hi Mr. Br,
I am working on a project in DC where I am installing hop plants on small lots around DC. In exchange for growing the hops, I trade homebrew back to the growers. Anyways, I am looking to purchase around 50-75 rhizomes for this year's planting. So far, I have 34 homeowners in the coHOPerative!
Can you send me a listing of what hops you have available, how many and what your prices are? I purchased some from you 2 years ago and they are doing great!

Thanks in advance

Back