• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tincup's D100

Boxed the center of the chassis with 3/16 plate. Fabbed up a trans crossmember and got that tacked in.
100_1218.JPG
100_1219.JPG
100_1220.JPG

100_1232.JPG
100_1233.JPG

Been a little slow lately, life keeps getting in the way. I did manage to replace the factory rear crossmember with an Art Morrison one. Then finished boxing the frame, and added a couple diagonal braces. Next will be the exhaust.

Don't feel bad , we haven't done a quarter of we set out so far on the Warlock . Judging by the notch's under the frame , I'm guessing you plan on dumping the exhaust out just ahead of the rear tires ?

Don't feel bad , we haven't done a quarter of we set out so far on the Warlock . Judging by the notch's under the frame , I'm guessing you plan on dumping the exhaust out just ahead of the rear tires ?
Yea. That's the plan. Want it to exit out the side of the bed.

I assume your going to be making the exhaust yourself ? What are you thinking for mufflers ? I think there going to have to be on the short side , judging by the room you have .

How quiet will that be? Using diffusers or the like?
I did a lot of research on Youtube for exhaust systems on Ram SRT10 trucks. The best sounding one was a guy that had 3" pipe and no mufflers, so I'm gonna try it. I can always add them in after if it's too loud.

I did a lot of research on Youtube for exhaust systems on Ram SRT10 trucks. The best sounding one was a guy that had 3" pipe and no mufflers, so I'm gonna try it. I can always add them in after if it's too loud.
I suppose it would be wrong for a truck like this to make a quiet arrival, it needs to be heard!

I would not even try it with no mufflers on the 383 with 3" pipe. The terminators wll find sny set alarm witin a city block at an idle. Opening it up around tall buildings and the noise gets rediculess. The V10 run that much quieter?

I would not even try it with no mufflers on the 383 with 3" pipe. The terminators wll find sny set alarm witin a city block at an idle. Opening it up around tall buildings and the noise gets rediculess. The V10 run that much quieter?
Take a look on Youtube, the 10's have a different sound.

No cats, no mufflers, 3" exhaust.

Last edited:

That is quiet compaired to the 383 that when started and idleing in the garage shake the puctures on the walls in the house and rattles the windows.
Must be all thoses little cylinders in sync

That is quiet compaired to the 383 that when started and idleing in the garage shake the puctures on the walls in the house and rattles the windows.
Must be all thoses little cylinders in sync
Not sure I would call them "little" cylinders. At 505 cu in, that makes each cyl. 50.5cu in. Where as your 383 equals 47.9 cu in. I think it has something to do with the firing order, makes the v10 sound like a UPS truck..

Nice the 440 in my warlock is obnoxious and I love it it's just a 10.5 to 1 motor killer balance job big cam mild port work but I put the summit flow master knock offs on it and they sound awesome but the v10's have a sound all of there own that is going to be one awesome truck

I "like" the sound of that ! I wish he had popped the throttle a couple of times though . But I bet your still going to piss off the neighbor's when you fire that bad boy up in the morning to hit a show . lol

Not sure I would call them "little" cylinders. At 505 cu in, that makes each cyl. 50.5cu in. Where as your 383 equals 47.9 cu in. I think it has something to do with the firing order, makes the v10 sound like a UPS truck..
I don't know if I would compare your truck to a UPS truck , but you can make a delivery to my house any time TinCup ! ;)

Back