• Welcome to For Trucks Only !

We are a community of American Brand Pickup Truck and SUV owners. Join now! Its Free!

The H.E.M.I show, Saturday March 9th, 2024.

Paul G

Reaction score
The 38th Annual All Mopar H.E.M.I Show

The all Mopar H.E.M.I. Show and Mopars Unlimited of Arizona, are sponsored by AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM North Phoenix, 16406 N 26th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85023-3100. With 28 classes, professionally judged Mopar only car show, swap area, food, raffles, and door prizes.

Registration opens at 8 AM, show from 10 AM to 3PM. Awards starting approx. 2:30pm. Free admission for spectators.

Entry Fees –

· Pre-Registration - $30 for 1st Judged vehicle and $25 for Display Only vehicle which includes a free T-shirt**

· Day of Show Registration - Judged entry $30, Display Only entry $25 and additional judged vehicles (same owner) are $20 each., (T-shirts are available for purchase only)

** Pre-registration must be post marked by March 2, 2024, to get your free t-shirt. Participants must check in with your pre-registered vehicles no later than 10:00am for free T-Shirt!

Show T-shirts available for purchase on day of show for $15, size and quantity are limited.

Goody Bags and Dash Plaques available to the first 200 vehicles entering day of show.

Special Feature: Come see the Real Christine Movie Car (1958 Plymouth Fury):

1707702371825.png

Online registration form, instructions, and payment can be completed at www.moparsaz.com. Or you can fill out the attached form on your computer, print page 2 only, and mail in with check or money order.

Hope to see you there…

Back